Monday, July 25, 2011

Exciting stuff

Nothing big today, no real progress just more fixing up code and optimization.
Got rid of the whole ridiculous tag objects I used to store names for items in the inventory and replaced it with generated dynamic fonts so I don't have to make a whole new sprite and object for text.(What was I thinking when I first did this?)

Instead of separate objects for each item place holder in the inventory i replaced it with one that handled all inventory slots and tags using the draw function.

I did a little bit of dabbling in the battle system mostly clearing a few things around for when I add the inventory screen for the battle system, mostly why I'm fixing up the inventory now while I can before I implement it's use in battles. I made a shitty little design menu for in battle mostly similar to the world inventory screen.

No comments:

Post a Comment