Friday, July 29, 2011

So much bugs.

Bugs seem to be a plenty when I started adding for functions, made to move around some code for optimization and then added key clears cause they seem to be my biggest problem with GM detecting a key function then just applying it again and re closing an opened menu.

My convoluted item use function seems to be bugged to all hell, it seems to handle picking up items fine even different instances of the same item it has no trouble differentiating in the room , but for some reason if I use the item on certain parts the room it gives me the dialog for using the item correctly and then it one particular spot the game seems to lock up. What the shit?

Might have to look at reworking it, it's kinda hard to tweek it when there should be no conceivable way this is happening.

No comments:

Post a Comment